We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
There is always a way to fix unsightly teeth – you just need to choose to make a change. Every smile makeover is customized to a patient’s oral health, budget, and smile goals. Whether your upgrade involves cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, or both, at Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, we turn lackluster, aging, broken-down teeth into a flawless, memorable smile that will make you look like a VIP.
DO YOU NEED A SMILE MAKEOVER?
Smile makeovers can consist of one dental treatment or multiple procedures carried out over time. No matter how your dental care proceeds, ultimately, every upgrade is designed specifically for you.
If you’re not sure whether you are ready to commit to a smile makeover of any size, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are you embarrassed by your smile?
- Do you cover your mouth when you laugh?
- Do you avoid having your photo taken?
- Do you hide your smile?
- Do you wish your teeth were whiter or straighter?
- Do you avoid talking so you don’t draw attention to your mouth?
- Is biting and chewing uncomfortable?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, it’s time to talk about a smile makeover with your Framingham dentist. You deserve a strong, healthy, natural-looking smile that functions properly and makes you feel good about yourself.
COMMON SMILE MAKEOVER TREATMENTS
All you need to pursue a smile makeover is the desire to look better and feel better about your teeth. Some of the most common treatments included in smile makeovers include:
- Porcelain veneers: This all-encompassing cosmetic dentistry treatment corrects every aesthetic problem with your teeth, making them white, straight, flawless, and stain resistant.
- Teeth whitening: Professional teeth whitening are made of powerful bleaching agents that turn your enamel multiple shades whiter.
- Composite fillings: Tooth-colored fillings are used to fix decay, repair damaged teeth, correct minor imperfections, and replace toxic silver fillings.
- Gum recontouring: If you’re plagued by a gummy smile, laser gum recontouring permanently removes excess tissue, automatically lengthening teeth and giving you a broader, brighter smile.
- Invisalign: Adults can straighten their teeth discreetly with nearly invisible, clear aligners.
- Porcelain crowns: If a tooth cannot be whitened or it needs a more robust repair than a filling, a porcelain crown will cover it completely and blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Dental implants: Replace both tooth crown and root with a natural-looking restoration that stimulates the jawbone and solidifies your smile.
The dental work in your smile makeover doesn’t have to be invasive or require multiple appointments. Sometimes, one procedure is all you need to transform your smile. But sometimes you do need several treatments to get your oral health back to full function and form – your Framingham dentist can make that happen.
FIX EVERYTHING YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR SMILE
Every oral health problem can be fixed, but it’s up to you to reach out to your dentist and ask for help. If you’re in pain, there is no time to waste, but if your oral health is in good condition you have time to decide on the best treatments for your smile goals.
Each patient has their own complaints and concerns about their teeth and appearance, but most often the things that people want to fix with a smile makeover are:
- Stained teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Gummy smile
- Uneven teeth
- Narrow smile
- Gapped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Chipped teeth
- Silver fillings
- Old dental work
- Missing teeth
It’s important for you to feel good about the appearance of your smile. Just one small tweak can be the difference between low self-confidence and amazing self-esteem. You don’t have to live with mediocre-looking teeth or a smile that makes you feel bad about yourself. A smile makeover is within reach.
GET A SMILE MAKEOVER IN FRAMINGHAM
Every smile makeover journey begins with a dental examination and discussion about your oral health condition and priorities. Keep in mind that even though you want perfect teeth right away, some matters may need to be addressed first, especially if you have signs of gum disease or other infections. It is critical that you have a solid foundation before trying to build a new smile upon it.
Schedule your appointment at Atlantis Dental to learn more about what’s possible for you.