We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
Aligning your teeth with clear braces makes it possible to get a straight smile without everyone knowing about it. From mature teens to busy adults, millions of people have discovered the advantages of nearly invisible aligners. Find out if clear braces from Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, are right for you.
Invisalign: The Most Popular Clear Braces
Invisalign are the most well-known clear braces available. This advanced treatment is designed to straighten smiles using a series of clear plastic aligners that are carefully customized to move a few teeth at a time. Invisalign can correct nearly everything that traditional metal braces can address, including:
- Open bites
- Crooked teeth
Adults who qualify for Invisalign appreciate the ability to maintain their lifestyle without being interrupted by their braces. They don’t feel self-conscious on the job or out with friends and they can remove their trays for meals and special occasions. Clear braces are simply convenient.
Invisalign Teen has satisfied an entire generation of young people too, giving them a reprieve from the rite of passage that is metal braces. They enjoy being able to deal with their orthodontics under the radar and still end up with a straight smile, and clear braces don’t get in the way of a busy teen’s fun.
The Clear Braces Experience
When you work with the experienced clear braces provider at Atlantis Dental, you can expect your treatment to roughly follow this order:
- Exam: Before you can begin any clear braces treatment, your dentist needs to determine if you are a good candidate through sophisticated 3D scans, digital x-rays, and other testing.
- Development: Once all the information about your oral health has been gathered, your Invisalign provider can begin developing your treatment plan. This is worked out from start to finish, with the exact movements of your teeth being mapped out completely.
- Creation: Your dentist will send your exact specifications, x-rays, and other details to the dental lab so they can customize your unique trays for your treatment.
- Preparation: Many Invisalign patients will need to have attachments – small, tooth-colored dots made of dental composite – temporarily bonded to their teeth so the clear trays fit more securely and teeth are shifted more effectively.
- Wear: Your dental team will teach you how to insert and remove your first Invisalign tray, and you will be sent how with cleaning instructions as well as with your first few sets of trays so you can change them out every two weeks.
Advantages of Clear Braces
The biggest benefit of clear braces is that they don’t draw attention to the mouth. But there are plenty of other perks too:
- Freedom: You can eat whatever you want without restrictions. Just be sure to clean your teeth before you put your clear braces back in place.
- Comfort: The clear trays are smooth and thin. They fit snugly against the teeth and the lips glide over them. No snagging of the cheeks or lips on painful hardware.
- Efficiency: On average Invisalign treatment takes about one year to complete. That’s about half the time of traditional braces. Some cases may take even less than a year.
- Easy cleaning: You don’t need any special tools to get in and around the brackets and wires on your teeth. Brush and floss your teeth normally and soak your aligners daily.
- Convenience: You only need to see your Framingham Invisalign provider every six to eight weeks for a check-up and to collect your next sets of trays.
Get Clear Braces in Framingham
If you’re interested in this type of orthodontic appliance, schedule a consultation with Dr. Sumbul Naqvi at Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, a certified Invisalign provider. Find out if this innovative treatment is right for you and your smile.