We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
Professional teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments and for good reason. This smile upgrade is fast, affordable, and incredibly effective at making smiles look perfect – even if they are not. At Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, we offer teeth whitening using professional-grade bleaching products that will make your smile multiple shades whiter for a stunning makeover.
BENEFITS OF PROFESSIONAL TEETH WHITENING FROM YOUR FRAMINGHAM DENTIST
You can easily go to the oral health care aisle in your local pharmacy and find all sorts of whitening strips and toothpastes and gels and more – but these products will not deliver consistent, long-lasting results, if they make a dent at all.
When you want truly white teeth, the place to go is your Framingham cosmetic dentist. Invest in professional teeth whitening that will really make a difference. Here are just some of the benefits:
- Customized: Over-the-counter whitening products are one-size-fits-all, and unfortunately that size does not always fit your unique oral health needs. In-office teeth whitening is customized to target the deep-down discoloration and truly break apart the stain molecules, not just slough off surface stains.
- Fast: In-office teeth whitening can remove years of stains in about one hour or less. You can whiten your teeth in time for the job interview, date, meeting, photo shoot, or special event.
- Convenient: Prefer to whiten your teeth in private? Request customized whitening trays that are fitted precisely to your teeth for at-home whitening using professional bleaching gels.
- Flexible: You and your Framingham dentist will find the best formula for your teeth whitening. It may be a combination of in-office whitening and at-home fine-tuning for maximum benefits.
- Controlled: Professional gel whitening formulas used by your dentist are quality controlled for safety, consistency, and strength. They contain powerful bleaching products that truly whiten teeth.
- Comfortable: Teeth whitening can cause temporary sensitivity, but if you’re working with your dentist to whiten your teeth, you will benefit from specific strategies like a customized product and method so you have a comfortable and safe whitening experience.
- Long-lasting results: Buying a box of teeth whitening strips every month or two will add up in cost and effort. One session with your Framingham cosmetic dentist can deliver instant results that are far more effective. Plus, if you opt for customized whitening trays, this system will last for a long time. Pick up a simple refill syringe of gel from your dentist whenever you need it to keep your white smile going strong for years.
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR TEETH WHITENING?
Many people qualify for professional teeth whitening, but there are some facts to know beforehand:
- Perfection is not required. Your teeth do not have to be perfect to qualify for or benefit from a professional teeth-whitening treatment. In fact, teeth whitening is so powerful and effective, the results of this treatment can create the illusion of a flawless smile.
- It may not be possible to whiten your teeth. Teeth work hard every day. Over years of use, they absorb and cling to the remnants of coffee, soda, wine, chocolate, tobacco, and other dark foods and beverages. These stains can usually be removed. However, if you have antibiotic staining or discolored teeth from an injury, age, or simple DNA, whitening will not be an option. But there is always a cosmetic dentistry solution – in cases like these, you can talk to your dentist about porcelain veneers, crowns, dental bonding, and more.
- Expect the works: You will undergo an examination of your oral health before you can pursue any smile makeover options. It is important for teeth and gums to be in good health so you can get the maximum benefit from teeth whitening.
GET TEETH WHITENING IN FRAMINGHAM
Embarrassed by your yellow or brown teeth? Give your confidence a major boost with customized professional teeth whitening. Contact Atlantis Dental in Framingham to learn more about the treatments we offer and whether you are a good candidate.