There is much to celebrate in February, and one observance that fits snugly into this lovey-dovey category is International Boost Self-Esteem Month. If your January resolutions have not panned out, if you’re seeking a different outlook on life, finding ways to improve your self-esteem can help you look and feel better while you work toward achieving your goals. And one of the best ways to boost your confidence is with customized cosmetic dentistry.
Come Out from Behind the Camera
Perceived perfection is everywhere. One glance at social media will show you that anyone can look like the most amazing version of themselves thanks to carefully contrived filters, lighting, and camera angles. There was a time when photos in magazines were the only source of unrealistic beauty expectations. Now the charade is rampant online and not just among celebrities – even the people you know are looking better than ever. How do you join the club?
Perhaps look at things differently. Instead of trying to contrive a flawless version of yourself through photo editing, how about creating a realistic awesome version of yourself with a smile makeover? A new you who looks good in pictures and everywhere else.
Cosmetic Dentistry for Maximum Impact
Your cosmetic dentistry treatments don’t have to be major or extensive to make a big impression. Sometimes a small tweak is all you need to alter your appearance and improve your self-esteem. Here are some of the most popular smile upgrades:
· Teeth whitening: When you want a fast, easy way to spruce up your smile, professional teeth whitening can be done in about an hour and make your enamel multiple shades whiter. Or, you can whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home over a few weeks, gradually improving them.
· Porcelain veneers: If you have teeth that can’t be whitened or you want the ultimate in smile perfection to conceal every flaw, customized porcelain veneers will make your teeth white, straight, and beautiful for a true VIP smile that makes you look and feel like a celebrity.
· Porcelain crowns: An unsightly tooth, a damaged tooth, a deteriorating tooth, a stained tooth – all of these problems and more can be corrected with a customized porcelain crown that blends in with the rest of your teeth.
· Composite fillings: Tooth-colored fillings do so much more than just fix cavities. They can repair damaged teeth, fill gaps, or whiten your smile.
· Gum contouring: Self-conscious about overlarge gums? Redefine your smile with careful gum contouring that permanently removes excess gum tissue and reveals more of your teeth for a bigger, brighter smile.
Get a Smile You Love with Framingham Cosmetic Dentistry
No matter what your smile complaint is, cosmetic dentistry can fix your woes and reinvigorate your self-esteem. Avoid comparing yourself to others and define the world on your terms. Contact Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, to schedule your appointment and discuss the cosmetic dentistry treatments that are right for you.