We’d love to meet you, and give you the smile you deserve.
You want straight teeth, but you don’t want to commit to long-term braces or Invisalign, and you aren’t interested in a big-budget smile makeover using cosmetic dentistry. Thank goodness for Fastbraces, the affordable and innovative way to straighten your smile quickly with the help of the team at Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA.
HOW DO FASTBRACES WORK?
Teeth that have not erupted in the proper positions are tilted, overlapped, or crooked above and below the root. Fastbraces is known for its high-performing bracket system that shifts every tooth upright and into alignment far more efficiently than any other orthodontic alternative. Here is how Fastbraces work:
- Triangular brackets: The triangular shaped brackets of Fastbraces are a patented technology that alter the force-flexibility of the braces and work together with an elastic, nickel-titanium wire.
- Dual alignment: In conventional orthodontics, the crowns of the teeth are shifted in the first year and the roots follow in the second year. Fastbraces aligns crowns and roots simultaneously, eliminating delayed root movement, and allowing for faster treatment overall.
- Heat power: The natural temperature of the mouth is relied upon to help expedite movement of the teeth from day one.
While traditional braces can take up to 3 years to complete, Fastbraces can take from 3 months to 1 year. Every patient has a unique set of teeth and the amount of time needed to achieve full alignment will depend on the severity of your case and how much the bite and teeth need to move.
PROBLEMS FIXED BY FASTBRACES
Crooked, overlapping, and crowded teeth are susceptible to all kinds of dental problems. Not only are misaligned teeth unsightly, they are far more difficult to clean. You simply can’t get into all those nooks and crannies, no matter how diligent you are about brushing and flossing. Straight teeth are easier to take care of, which means your likelihood of developing oral health problems is reduced after Fastbraces treatment.
Fastbraces can correct almost every alignment issue that conventional braces are able to treat, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Crowded teeth
- Open bite
- Gapped teeth
REASONS PATIENTS LOVE FASTBRACES
No matter what kind of braces you invest in, this choice is a commitment and, sometimes, an inconvenience. It takes dedication to the process and determination to follow the rules and keep the braces clean to make this procedure work effectively. However, when it comes to comparing orthodontic methods, Fastbraces easily outperforms its counterparts for many reasons:
- Discreet: The Fastbraces brackets and wires components are ceramic and tooth-colored so they blend in with enamel and will be difficult to notice. Teenagers love this option, and adults love it even more.
- Comfortable: The sliding friction that occurs when tooth roots and crowns are shifted results in pressure, but this movement happens more gently with Fastbraces, reducing discomfort.
- Easy: All braces require a little extra TLC when it comes to daily oral hygiene to clean around the brackets and wires and remove food particles. Since a round of Fastbraces is completed more quickly than any other braces, your typical brushing and flossing routine is not interrupted for very long and the likelihood of developing tooth decay during treatment is reduced.
- Affordable: A shorter orthodontic treatment time means less materials, fewer appointments, and less effort, so the cost is dramatically reduced as well.
- Convenient: Retainers are a necessity for every orthodontic patient, no matter what kind of alignment treatment you undergo. However, many Fastbraces patients typically have reduced daily wear times, which further minimizes the inconvenience of braces.
ARE YOU A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR FRAMINGHAM FASTBRACES?
If you want straight teeth but want to avoid the drawbacks of conventional metal braces, find out if you’re a good candidate for Fastbraces. Schedule a consultation with Atlantis Dental in Framingham, MA, to learn more about how this treatment is changing smiles everywhere.